As part of one of the world’s leading commodity marketing companies, Glencore Agriculture employees have the opportunity to gain experience and learn from experts in the industry. We offer career development by encouraging innovation and entrepreneurialism.
Employment at Glencore Agriculture provides a range of opportunities for enthusiastic individuals, both experienced professionals, as well as recent graduates.
Glencore Agriculture employs a number of people in trading, logistics, shipping, trade services, finance, grain accumulation and grower services and office support roles. The majority of our employees are located in our Melbourne office however we also have an office in Adelaide and regional offices throughout Australia.
Glencore Agriculture graduate program
Glencore Agriculture offers graduates an opportunity to work with our teams through our graduate program.
The program runs for 18 months and focuses on areas such as logistics, shipping, finance, grower accumulation and trade services.
- You will work in real roles so that you can gain practical experience to set you up for your career
- You will be exposed to a variety of areas so you can see what interests you, while learning from experts in the industry
- You will receive organisational support and a variety of formal and on-the-job training to prepare you for a potential permanent role in the company
Graduates are largely based in Melbourne with the potential to visit other operations in Australia.
We take a smaller number of quality graduates to ensure we provide you with the right support and allow you to participate fully as a member of the team.
While not guaranteed, we try to place graduates in permanent positions at the end of the program.
"It’s been a good opportunity to experience different areas of the business and better understand the supply chain." Dougal Haslam
|Department||Type Of Work|
- All degrees will be considered, however the ideal applicants will have an interest in agribusiness, grain, commodity trading, logistics, shipping or finance.
- Applicants must have completed, or be due to complete, an undergraduate degree by the end of the current academic year.
- Applicants must have the ability to work in Australia.
- You will also need to be someone who enjoys working in a team, is ﬂexible, organised and motivated.